Skip to content
Come to Woodstock Advertising is
Subject to the Following Terms and Conditions:
- Come to Woodstock reserves the right to revise the advertising rates at any time. Current contract holders will be notified in writing 30 days prior to any rate adjustment.
- Retail rates apply only to advertising space relative to the regular business owned by the advertiser specified. The space contracted will not be sublet to others, nor used for the purpose other than herein named. There is no agency discount.
- Liability for error in placement advertising or map listing shall not exceed the cost of space occupied by the error. Come to Woodstock is only responsible for only one in correction per space occupied.
- Come to Woodstock reserves the right to include information advertised in their publication for promotions and within the content of their own publications.
- Advertiser assumes all liability for content of all advertisements and for any claims arising therefore made against publisher.
- Come to Woodstock reserves the right to reject any advertisement at the option of the CEO for any advertising deemed objectionable in subject matter, phraseology, or for any other reason. Rebates will not exceed the amount contracted for.
- Basic layout service is available at no additional charge. Special custom layouts are available at a rate of $45/ hour. Charges will be made for excessive alterations from original copy after advertising has been set.
- No advertisement designed or prepared by Come to Woodstock may be used elsewhere without express permission of CEO.
- Full payment must be received before any placement advertisement or map listing is posted. There is a $35 fee for all returned checks.
- Come to Woodstock will not advertise tobacco products and will not publish images showing people smoking.
- Come to Woodstock will not publish pictures of minors without written permission from their legal guardian.